The Law Office of Rose A. Palmer, PLLC is a Virginia law firm focusing on family law, elder law, trusts & estates. We serve clients in Richmond and the surrounding area including Caroline, Hopewell, Williamsburg, and Fredericksburg and throughout the Counties of Hanover, Henrico, Fluvanna, Spotsylvania and James City. If you are going through a divorce or if you need to draft a will or to set up a conservatorship, we have the experience to take your case.
Rose has based her law practice on the values she embraces as a lawyer: skilled representation, superior client service and compassion. Our firm is a tight-knit team, focused on helping clients get their lives on track and securing their future. You can expect — and you will receive — the following from us:
- Skilled representation – We are skilled mediators and litigators, with more than 30 years of experience. We draw on our deep knowledge of family law, elder law and estate law to get results for our clients.
- Superior client service – Our attorneys are accessible and responsive, promptly returning calls and answering email messages. We work on your case diligently: We keep you informed throughout your case.
- Compassion – We focus on our relationship with you, our client, as we build your case. We see our clients as people with real-life problems. We provide you with the best advice in each situation, even if that advice is that you would not need an attorney for some aspects of your case.
The Law Office of Rose A. Palmer, PLLC handles family law, elder law, trusts & estates and Social Security claims:
- Family Law – We have experience with child custody, child support, spousal support, divorce, visitation, adoptions and prenuptial agreements.
- Elder Law – Our attorneys handle conservatorships, guardianships and Medicaid planning.
- Trusts and Estates – Law Office of Rose A. Palmer, PLLC represents clients with all estate-planning issues including wills, codicils and probate.
For an initial consultation, contact Law Office of Rose A. Palmer, PLLC
To schedule an initial consultation on your family law, elder law or estate-planning issue, call us today at 804.201.4971 or contact us online.